Better Dental Care Starts Here
See what patients say about their Clove Dental experience
Where do I begin, Clove Dental has shifted my experience by far! I once dreaded going to the dentist and now I love it! The team is so gifted, kind and gentle. They are friendly, professional and efficient.
The best dentist I have ever been to! They care about their patients and they are very kindand helpful. They took exceptional care of me during my procedure. I am definitely goingback and I am referring to all of my friends and family. Thank you Clove and your employees.
The staff is super friendly and helpful. They're very professional and take great care of you! Every appointment I've had has been pleasurable and they give excellent advice to taking care of your teeth! You definitely feel taken care of.
I recently had a fantastic experience at Clove Dental! The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. The office had a welcoming atmosphere, and the hygiene protocols were top-notch. The dentist was not only skilled but also took the time to explain everything thoroughly.
The dentist normally gives me anxiety and I take time to go back every time. However, from the moment I called to see if they accept my insurance, hearing the receptionist’s voice was calming. She took the time to answer all my questions. And after booking my appointment, the exam and cleaning went by so smoothly.
- Root Canal
Your Care team is staffed by experienced dentists and reviewed regularly to ensure concierge-level dentistry
Clove Dental believes that great dentistry involves choosing the top 1% of dentists, hygienists, and team members. We then train them with the newest innovations in dentistry with consistent education, feedback, and guidance. Our goal is for all patients to feel warm and welcome in our office. We offer modern, concierge dentistry at affordable prices. Whether you are looking for a general cleaning, cosmetic procedures like veneers, or a restorative procedure, we do all procedures in-house.
Our team is ready to help you now with dental emergencies
Dental emergencies require urgent attention, and we are here to provide that at Clove Dental. These situations include severe toothaches, chipped or broken teeth, knocked-out teeth, loose braces, or excessive gum bleeding. Give us a call or book an appointment online now to see us at a nearby office.
- Endodontic services to remove infected or inflamed tissue and get your teeth back to healthy
- Not everyone with a dental infection needs a root canal, but some symptoms include a severe toothache, sensitivity to hot or cold, swelling and tenderness in the gums, and persistent bad breath. Regardless of where your teeth are, we are here to serve you.
- Orthodontic services to straight teeth, manage over and underbites, and other issues
- From children to adults, anyone can benefit from orthodontic treatments like braces, Invisalign, and other such treatments. Signs you may need braces include crooked or crowded teeth, upper or lower teeth protruding, and difficulty chewing or swallowing. We are here to take care of you!
- Cosmetic services to whiten your teeth, Botox for the face, and other services to give you the best smile
- Our experienced team of cosmetic dentists are here to bring you confidence and a brighter, whiter smile. We routinely train our team in the best-in-class methods for straightening, whitening, and do services like Botox and Juviderm in house.
- Dentistry tailored to children up to teenagers
- Our Clove Dental dentists are skilled in helping children maintain and better their oral health. Regular check-ups, preventative treatments like flouride, and cavities are some of the services we offer to children.
Things You Might Be Wondering
How much does visiting Clove Dental cost?
Anyone can join Clove Dental for as low as $47/month. We also accept most major insurances. Our members unlock 10% off additional treatment, 2 cleanings a year, a regular exam, 1 set of X-rays a year, plus 24/7 access online.
What services do you cover?
We provide general dental services for patients of all ages, plus urgent care for time-sensitive dental issues. We do almost all procedures in-house with our trained and professional dental team. Visit Services for more detail.
Do you accept dental insurance?
Yes we accept most dental insurance, and will file claims on your behalf, saving you time and hassle. Our benefit coordinates can help you maximize your dental benefits and minimize your out-of-pocket cost. We accept most carriers including: Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Cigna, Delta, Guardian, Metlife, United Health Care, and others.
I am moving over from another dentist. What do I need?
You can book your first appointment online or by calling us and we will handle your onboarding in the office at your first visit. Please share your history during your visit so that we can deliver the best possible holistic dental care to you.
Save up to 60% by joining the Clove Care Plan
Concierge dentistry at affordable prices, paid monthly or annually for flexibility.